over 3 years ago
First, remember to vote for your favorite add-on before October 29 at 5:00pm PDT! Check out the submissions page to find your favorites.
As a thanks for joining Codegeist we're offering all participants 10% off cloud add-on training on Nov 3rd in San Francisco. Use the code 'THANKYOU' to get the discount. We have a morning class that covers JIRA/Confluence and an afternoon class for HipChat/Bitbucket. Below are more details on what you'll learn in each course.
JIRA/Confluence add-on training
- How to find and install add-ons
- Set up your local development environment
- Use Atlassian Connect by building your own JIRA Add-on
- Deploy your JIRA add-on locally
- Connect your JIRA to an external service
- See how the same Atlassian Connect concepts works with Confluence
- Deploy your add-on in a public cloud like Heroku or AWS
- Publish your add-on as a listing in the Atlassian Marketplace
HipChat/Bitbucket add-on training
- Finding and installing existing add-ons
- Extending the HipChat apps using the brand new HipChat API powered by Atlassian Connect
- Understanding the development loop for HipChat add-ons
- Building for HipChat Server and HipChat Cloud
- Building integrations between HipChat and Cloud services or on-premise applications
- Operational considerations when building a HipChat add-on
- Publishing your add-on as a listing in the Atlassian Marketplace
- Understanding how the same Atlassian Connect concepts work with Bitbucket
Be sure to register before all the spots are gone. We have limited space in each session. And remember to use the code 'THANKYOU' to get your 10% discount.